Hard drive is mainly used as a storage device to store various types of data such as system data as well as personal data. Hence, managing it with utmost care is quite important. Generally, hard disk is divided into several parts and each part is called as partition. Hard drive partition is done in order to maintain the system resources in an organized way, so that one hard disk is treated as multiple disks. The main advantage of dividing hard disk into several partitions is that we can use different operating systems on the same hard disk for better file management.
In order to enhance the performance of the system the user can store operating system on one of the partitions and important files such as image, audio, video, text files, PDF, PPT, Documents, and office files etc. on another partition. But due to some unexpected conditions like virus attacks, disk utility failures, and error in OS re-installation etc. the hard drive partition becomes inaccessible and the files which are stored in that partition get deleted. No need to be worry under such conditions because you can easily recover the deleted partition with the help Partitions Recovery software.
Reasons behind the deletion of hard drive partition:
- Error in OS Installation: Due to some issues with the existing operating system the user may decide to re-install new OS. At the time of re-installing the operating system if any error occurs, then it leads to the deletion of partitions.
- Re-partitioning the hard drive: When the size of an existing partition needs to be changed or a new partition needs to be created, re- partitioning can be done. While re-partionating the hard drive if any interruption occurs then the existing HDD partition gets deleted.
- Error due to re-formatting the hard drive: While changing the file system from FAT to NTFS, if any error occurred during file system conversion then the hard drive partition gets deleted.
- Using Third Party Software: Usage of any unreliable and unauthorized third party application which can report any sort of error to the system can be responsible for deletion of partition.
- Other Reasons: Some of the other reasons which are responsible for the deletion of hard drive partitions are bad sectors on hard drive, software conflicts, hardware issues, partition table corruption and so on.
Features of Partitions Recovery software:
- This software is used for hard drive partition recovery on both Windows operating systems (like Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, XP, Windows 2003, 2008) and latest versions of Mac operating systems.
- Easily recovers deleted files from partition such as audio, video, images, documents and RAW photos etc.
- Partitions Recovery Software is used for recovering partitions with file system like FAT16, FAT32, ExtFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 on Windows operating system and also recovers deleted HFS+ and HFSX formatted volume on Mac system.
- It is used for recovering deleted partition on external hard drives such as SATA, IDE, SCSI, memory cards, USB drives, and iPods so on.
- This software is used to restore partition from various brands of hard drives like Toshiba, Seagate, Maxtor, HP, Hitachi, etc.