Restoring memory stick data won’t take much time especially when you have this software installed on your computer. Remo Recover is the tool which functions effectively in restoring memory stick data in less span of time. Watch the video demonstrating how to restore memory stick data here.
Key Features of Remo Recover Software
- Remo Recover tool works best in restoring memory card data. Along with that it can also able to recover data from USB sticks, hard drives, fire wire drives, SDHC cards, etc.
- It has “Save Recovery Session” option and “Preview” option in all the versions of the software which allows you to preview the scanned files. This shows the reliability of this software.
- The tool can recover data like documents, music, pictures, videos, compressed archives, spreadsheets, presentations, etc. It can recover more than 300 file types.
- The tool’s interface is similar to that of Windows explorer which makes the user to access the software conveniently.
- The tool supports installation in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and can be installed in all Windows OS ranging from Windows Vista to the latest Windows 10.
How to Restore Memory Stick Data?
Connect your memory stick to the computer which you want to recover data from. Install and execute the software after downloading it from the link given in the description of the YouTube page. Then, just navigate to “Recover Drives” and then “Recover Deleted or Lost Data” depending on your needs. Then, choose you memory stick in storage devices section and move ahead to the next steps. Then it will allow you to select the individual file types for recovery if you want and then finally, choose the output folder for saving it. Just evaluate the software and start saving the files on your disk.
Causes of Losing Data from Memory Sticks
Listed below are some of the common causes for losing the data from memory cards.
- Deletion of data, files or folders from memory card either accidentally or intentionally can result in the loss of data.
- Usage of memory sticks in various devices can cause virus affections which could cause corruption to your memory card data and force you to delete the contents from it.
- Loss of files due to power outage while transferring it from one storage media to the memory stick.
- Data loss due to disruption in transfer of files is also a common scenario.
- Formatting the SD card or memory stick without checking the contents of the drive will lead to loss of data from it.
You need to be extra careful while deleting some data from any disk. You need to check whether any important folder is selected for deletion or not. Installation of a good antivirus software also saves you from data loss due to infection of malicious software. Always double check the data before deleting it and try to not use the memory stick in various devices. In case you lose your data even after defending such cases, you have Remo Recover in hand which recovers all data.