Verbatim offers flash drives in various ranges in terms of memory and colors. It has a wide reach and that too because of its quality, users trust verbatim flash drives and stores many confidential and important files on Verbatim flash drives. But due to many deletion scenarios, files get deleted from Verbatim flash drives in seconds. You might have saved a lot of data or information in it and now all of them are gone with a simple click. Now what will you do?
You are reading this article for the sake of recovering data from Verbatim, this guide will surely help you recover data from Verbatim flash drive in a few simple steps. This is through the data recovery software called Remo Recover which ultimately retrieves all data such as files and folders from Verbatim flash drives. Watching the below video will make you understand it clear and will act as a guide to recover data on your own.
Before moving to the process of recovering data, you should install Remo Recover software on your computer. Once you have installed successfully through the link provided in the description, you can start the tool for recovering data from Verbatim flash drive.
Procedure to Recover Data
- Start the software Remo Recover.
- Choose ‘Recover Drives’ and in the following wizard choose accordingly.
- In the next screens, go through the steps as mentioned in the above-embedded video. It will give you a clear insight on what to do to recover data from Verbatim flash drive.
- Choose the files that you want to restore and proceed to specify the destination path for saving those files.
You may wonder that the entire process takes only a few minutes that depend upon the size of the flash drive you are scanning for deleted or lost data.
Prominent Features of Verbatim Flash Drive Recovery Software
- The software can restore data such as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, MOV, MP4, AVI, DOCX, XLS, ZIP, RAR, MP3 of pictures, videos, music files and all kinds of documents. The software can able to restore more than 300 file types.
- The software is not only limited to recovering data from verbatim flash drives but also able to recover data from all other kinds of flash drives such as Sony, HP, SanDisk, Kingston, etc.
- Ability to give the preview of the restored file that can be accessed before saving the file to the disk.
- Ability to restore data from other drives as well. This includes SSDs, HDDs, USB drives and all kinds of SD cards.
- Restores data effectively using safe and strong data recovery algorithms.
Reasons behind Data Deletion in Verbatim Flash Drives
Accidental deletion of data tops the list as users tend to make mistakes while choosing the files and they simply choose the wrong important file for deleting and regret after deleting it. Sudden power surge and abrupt shutdown while transferring files will also make you lose files and should be handled carefully. Don’t pull out or eject Verbatim flash drives when you are transferring files from or to the computer.