Microsoft Outlook application is mostly used email client application comes along with the package of Microsoft Office suite. It is used for communication purpose and used to transfer the emails from one place to another place. It contains Outlook attributes like emails, contacts, notes, tasks, RSS feeds, calendar entries, etc. to manage the files Outlook consists of mainly two files named OST file and PST file. When Outlook account is created Microsoft Outlook automatically links the PST file to the created account. PST file stores all the Outlook attributes like emails, tasks, RSS feeds, journals, etc.
Offline storage table (OST) file is used to create copy of this Outlook attributes. It is used to create, edit, and transfer the emails when there is no internet connectivity. This will be automatically synchronized with the Microsoft Exchange server after the retrieval of internet connection. But due to some unexpected reasons like accidental deletion, header file corruption, bad sectors, etc. the OST files get corrupted and the user has to convert OST file to PST file for repairing purpose. To know more information regarding this software you can visit this page: http://www.convert-ost-pst.net/
Reasons due to which you need to convert OST file to PST file:
- While upgrading the Microsoft Outlook older version to newer version, there is a need of conversion of OST file to PST file.
- OST file gets corrupted due to several reasons like abrupt shutdown, etc. To repair those corrupted OST file you need to convert OST to PST file.
- The work which can be done during offline will be synchronized with the Microsoft Exchange servers. If this Microsoft Exchange server gets crashed then there will be need of conversion of OST file to PST file.
- When you delete Outlook account you have to copy all the data in the form of OST file for further use. In order to access this Outlook attributes you have to convert OST to PST fie.
- Due to CRC errors, bad sectors on hard drive the OST file get corrupted. To access these OST files we have to convert OST file to PST file.
Features of Convert OST PST Software:
- This software supports OST to PST file conversion on various versions of Windows operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, XP, Windows server 2003 or Windows server 2008.
- This application also supports conversion on various versions of MS Outlook such as Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000.
- OST to PST file conversion software enables safe transfer of email messages, contacts, journals, tasks and other Outlook related information.
- It is also used to transfer the OST files corrupted due to CRC errors, MS Exchange server crash, etc.
- This tool is used to transfer email messages, notes, contacts, journals, tasks and other Outlook related information. and also used to retrieve the deleted OST files
- After converting OST to PST, the .OST files are kept in their original folder structure, so that the user can import those file contents without any complexity.
- Continue reading this page to know more information about how to change the default location of Offline Storage Table (OST) file.